Форум фанатов и поклонников Киры Найтли

Объявление

Итак, ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕХАААЛ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ВСЕ СЮДА- https://knightleyfan.skybb.ru/

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум фанатов и поклонников Киры Найтли » Разное » Помогите плз))

Помогите плз))

Сообщений 1 страница 26 из 26

Кароче, я хочу найти *номер или email* Киры Найтли, если есть у кого нить, блин, помогите пожалуйста!! =(

Ramzes
О-о... :O  Думаю ты не один из тех, кто хочет найти такую информацию... :P :D   К сожалению. Я лично ничем помочь не могу.  :( У меня такой информации нет. :(

Отредактировано girl (2007-09-13 20:37:22)

+1

Ramzes
Поищи на англоязычных сайтах.

+1

Ramzes
Воть) Чё-т нашла)
c/o
Drury house
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA

Но эт походу домашний адресс) Можешь в гости приехать :)

Никогда небыл на такой улице. Надо записать и как- нибуть сходить посмотреть. Если время будет.

ребят мне тоже нужна помощь, только с выбором машины, надеюсь мне кто поможет. Я не давно заходил на автобазар там мне очень понравилась bmw-x1 , как вы считаете нормальный выбор, стоит мне ее брать ? Заранее спс за ответ.

Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

I'm no longer positive where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

What's up, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's really fine, keep up writing.

Hello friends, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its really amazing designed for me.

Hey I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this site.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date daily.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to inform her.

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Amazing! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this article.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up plus the rest of the site is also very good.

Excellent way of telling, and fastidious article to obtain data about my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in university.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain pleasant information from here every day.

Christian Christian
Christian Christian
Christian Christian

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум фанатов и поклонников Киры Найтли » Разное » Помогите плз))